We want to provide our customers with accurate and up to date information on health concerns or nutrition information. We have included articles and videos to help address the issues that customers most frequently raise to us. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or complete our nutrition evaluation for diet and supplement recommendations!
Check out these helpful resources down below:
• Feline Hypoadrenocorticism: Be a Sleuth if You See These Symptoms
• Diabetes in Pets: Symptoms and Prevention: Whoa: A 900 Percent Increase in ONE Disease in Just 5 Years - What's Going On?
• Tear Staining: What Is It and What Causes It?: The Hidden Message Behind Your Pet's Tear Stains
• How Your Pet's Diet Can Contribute to Anal Gland Problems: Anal Gland Issues
• Understanding Dog Body Language: The Many Ways Your Dogs Talk To You That Leave You Clueless
• Never Feed Your Dog These Fruits and Veggies : Don't Feed Your Dog These Fruits & Vegetables
• How to Calm a Nervous Dog : Calming Tips for Nervous Dogs
• An Appeals Court has reversed a previous decision that dismissed a fraud lawsuit against Hill’s Prescription Pet Food and Petsmart.
Dilated Cardio Myopathy: (DCM)
• Dr. Angie Krause, DVM discusses FDA warning on Grain Free Foods and outlines the findings, what is still unknown and her recommendations for pet owners going forward.
• New research suggests Grain-free diets are not linked to DCM
• Review of canine dilated cardiomyopathy in the wake of diet-associated concerns.
• A Deeper Dive into pet food myths and DCM – is veterinary bias at play?
• Lack of Transparency in FDA/ Pet Food Industry DCM discussion. Pet Owners left in the dark yet again.
• HemoPet - FDA Update